Table of results:
Environment: Windows XP, procesor Intel DuoCore 1.66 MHz, JRE 1.6.0_04.
- All business objects are the same type (in one test) and they have got a recursively hierarchy up to the fourth level
- Each business object contains 11 attributes, including one relational type of ArrayList
- The total number of business objects was 6000
- Test was performed by class XmlSpeedTest2 (a second pass) of a group of JUnit tests included to the project
- Published the results are an arithmetic mean of the values from four tests
Conclusion: The XML serialization implemented in UJO Framework is approximately five times faster in comparison with the XML persistence implemented in JRE 6.0. The UJO speed of serialization is slightly smaller than the speed of the great JAXB framwork. Any comments are welcome.